Sunday, March 11, 2007

Greetings Blogrades

Dearest Blogrades,
The revolution is progressing slower than I thought. I would say I'm disappointed in you, but I learned not to in a seminar about positive parenting. Instead, I want to tell you I love the frequent comments, I think you've all given yourselves to apathy like unwilling brides in a prearranged marriage, and I love the frequent comments. It's called a compliment sandwich. Dr. Michael Veinschfelter, Ph.D says it is the nutrient upon which proactive children feed. Well, Dr. Michael Veinschfelter, how about this, I loved the graphic design in your powerpoints, your seminar was a waste of my hard earned inheritance, I loved it when you left the stage. I'm sorry. This is uncalled for. This is the post-partum depression talking. Remember to overthrow the establishment!

2 comments:

Jarvis McWeiners said...

Thanks momrade.

Anonymous said...

the revolution started and it smells like i peed my pants

wait maybe not

ah yeah it smells like i just peed my pants