Monday, March 12, 2007

apologies

i'd like to respond to the public outcry at my prolonged absence. where i was 'at' as the colloquialism goes, was on the roof of the space shuttle, spatula in hand, trying to unstick a thick layer of space toads that had suctioned themselved to our antenna as we flew threw the Templetark asteroid belt on what the captain promised would be "a failsafe detour." When I got up there, I found that these unsolicited hitchhikers had broken our antenna and were using the eletrical sparks to fashion an impromptu grill for what appeared to be some sort of tailgate party. Nasa overnighted us a new antenna. As a testament of my deepest apologies, i offer you an ascii self-portrait. you're welcome.

mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

w w w w w w w w
0000 0000
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0880 0880
0880 0880
0000 0000

l
l
l
L

MMMMM
M M
M M


I leave it up to Lady Fortune and blogspot to format my art in accordance with my aesthetic intent.