Monday, October 29, 2007

another day another child support bill

so I discovered a minor planet the other day and no one seems to give a shit. i sent a letter to my alumni association and told them to include it in the alumni newsletter and katie mcbride sends me an email back saying 'we'll see what we can do'. lo and behold, i get my autumn 2007 alumni newsletter and there's a three page spread about how marjorie jacobson six year old daughter was on Ellen because she memorized the facial hair of every american president but not a single mention of my name. my mom interrupted me in the middle of telling her to tell me she just got a camera phone then itemize every picture she's taken so far on it. if anyone out there cares, i named it steve mcqueen, it has a hydrogen-rich atmosphere, and it was discovered by me. f u all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo this is totally random, but i was trying to spread a virus on blogspot, but then i realized that i was posting on blogspots from the 21st century, and that my virus is from the 24th century. turns out nobody is using mac OS MCLXVII in the past. back to the drawing boards.

BTW nice planet

Sierra Needle said...

well then spaceman mcgeeb, you understand what its like to be completely underappreciated.

fat'n'nasty said...

you're beautiful.