Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Big Bloggin'

Well, blogrades, it appears I've been bitchslapped by the very hand that once pulled me from the wreckage of an economic system that rewards exploitation and views human beings as capital. Yes, it appears I have yet another Goliath to add to my list of oppressors. The Blogging Industry has been made aware of my existence and they don't like the smell of my url.

I received this message today, in what at first appeared to be a magazine subscription insert that fell out of my Lego Lovers weekly.

Dear Ms. Needles,
Welcome to the wonderful world of Bloggin'! We're all so impressed with your work! One thing, real quick, cut the dissent. Look, we all hold the Right to Free Speech near and dear, I mean we're Bloggers! Just like you! The only differnece is we realize that you don't blog about the hand that RSS Feeds you. Catch our drift? So as much as we love your unique style and playful irreverence [we do! you're in space! we get it! ha!] this populist didacticism has gotta go the way or geocities, or we've got a 404 error: page not found with your name on it. Keep up the good, pro-bloggin' work!
Love always,
The Blogging Industry


I may be a humble girl from outerspace and the future, but I know when I'm being threatened by the Titans of Big Bloggin'.

No comments: