Thursday, July 19, 2007

police navidad

I anticipate an exhumation of interest in blogging. i got a job! in an office. i mean, it's hard to just move to outerspace and expect to find a job so you take what you can git. hopefully it's a stepping stone towards achieving my dreams of being a stunt double and writing music for video games.
i've missed you.
i know we both come from families that don't express themselves. but i cant help it. ive missed you.
oh and also i have a myspace music page now. its www.myspace.com/sierraneedle
what's your url?

2 comments:

karin said...

Please don't fret. I picked up your space captain. He is safe with me. I have him here with your dreams. I don't know if you are aware but you lost them when you took that office job. You have two myspaces accounts. I friended them both, in a desparate attempt to get attention (see this comment). Today, after I sober up, I am going to log into the stacies gmail account I started. I saw christopher the other day. I hate his beard. I hope he reads this and shaves. I wonder if there is a word limit on comments. At this point I think only you, seirraneedle are reading this, because everyone else became disinterested. So I will now reveal personal information about myself. My social security number is 127-58-9858. I try and pretend its easy to remember because it has a lot of 8's in it. But it's not. Editting is falling out of love with your favorite shot. And my favorite shot is you. Think on that while I go poop.

karin said...

I am back from pooping. I thought of some office tips for you.
1. tell the people their kids are cute. that will make them like you. people like their kids.
2. if you don't have time for a shower, at least brush your teeth.
3. try not to clog the toliet for a little while, unless their are multiple stalls and they can't figure out it was you.
4. use office lingo in emails. i can't think of any off the top of my head because i am fucking unprofessional, but that's my style you don't want to copy that.
5. wear comfortable shoes.
6. wear a tie.
7. some sort of cliche casual friday joke.
8. blowjobs.
9. come home.